Check the status of your application
Once your application is complete…
- After all your necessary official documents have arrived and your application is complete, the application will be given to the Admissions committee for review. Students can log in to their Online Administrative Student Information System or OASIS account to check the application status (see below for procedures).
- A letter will also be mailed to the address listed on the application (Please note: If your address changes from the address originally listed on your application upon applying, please notify the Admissions Office via email at email@example.com).
- Log in to OASIS by entering your User ID (RAM ID #) and your six-digit log in PIN (Date of birth MMDDYY) for access to OASIS. When you are finished, click the Login button at the bottom of the page.
- After you log in for the first time you will be prompted to change your PIN. If you need to reset your PIN, please contact the Help Desk at 631-420-2754.
- We suggest you change your log in PIN periodically to protect your privacy.
Once logged in, please follow these steps:
- Under the Main Menu tab select “Admissions Applications”
- Select “Display Application Status”
- Select your "Entry Term"
- Your application status/decision will be listed under “Decision"